Wednesday, October 7, 2020

The Best Halloween Hunt Ever by John Speirs #Halloween #Mazes #Scholasticbooks





About:

 Who will win the Halloween hunt? Sara, Roy, Tina, John, and Alexis are making masks, buying pumpkins, and searching all over the neighborhood for treats! 

My review:

This cute little Halloween book is all about the fun side of Halloween. Each two-page spread features a different place where the little trick-or-treaters go to have a good Halloween time. On the left-hand side of the page tells what each character sees and invites the reader to find them and find the bats as well.

This book is for kids who love the "I Spy" series of books. Readers will certainly have fun looking for everything and discussing other things they might see. How fun!  Just in case, in the back of the book, it gives answers to all of the different pages and tells how many bats can be found on each page. Too add to the fun, the book comes with stickers to use.

This is a Halloween winner for me. 5 pumpkins!

Disclosure: I purchased a copy of this book for my own collections. The views here are 100% my own and may differ from yours. ~Michelle


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, we're a big I Spy book family. I'm definitely going to look into this one. What age group do you feel this book complements best? It sounds perfect my Little Monster, but hard to tell if she might be too young for it (turning 3 in December). She's been enjoying picking things out and naming things, especially with our Halloween decor) so this will be a great addition to our collection.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Chelsea-This will be too complicated for that age range.