Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Review: What If? by Fran Lewis

 


What if? by Fran Lewis

 












 

About:

With the pandemic that never seems to be leaving us anytime soon I’ve created worlds that might make you pause for thought. Dark stories told by the characters as they experienced their journeys into worlds that you might not want to live in a hopefully be happy in the one you’re in.

Book Details:

Genre: Time Travel/ Sci Fi
Published by: Fidelli
Publication Date: July 8, 2020
Number of Pages: 78
ISBN: B08CNKX3DT
Purchase Links: Amazon | Goodreads

My review:
I read the book in one sitting. This short book has six stories in it and one poem that made this reader sit back and go "whoa." Each was as thought provoking as the next and played into fears that the common person might have, especially this year of 2020.

The particular story "Confined" is the one that everyone could relate to right now with the whole virus thing going on. All of the stories though, make me question every decision I make as it will you too when you ask...what if?

4 stars

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the author. The views expressed here are 100% my own and may differ from yours.
~Michelle
Fran Lewis

Author Bio:

Fran Lewis is a reviewer, talk show host, mj network, reading and writing staff developer. She was the administrative assistant to the Principal and created original programs for students after school. She was the music director and created musical festivals along with other staff members. She’s a member of Marquis Who’s Who, Continental Who’s who and who’s who of America’s professionals and educators.

Catch Up With Fran Lewis On:
Website,  & Facebook

1 comment:

CMash said...

I also read it and I agree, it was definitely thought provoking!