About the book:
Scorch, Grub and Fang think they are a rather fearsome gang. But when their attempts to cause mayhem somehow keep misfiring and actually HELP people, will these three bad dragons . . . turn good?
My review:
I get a kick out of dragon type books. This book humored me a bit because these three dragons formed a club of sorts where they were going to be just bad. They stomped through the forest to cause havoc on the people they meet. Yet, one by one they found themselves being good until there was just the one.
I loved that the overall theme is at least try to be a good person and take care of others when you can. It was a bit humorous to see something like a dragon doing good.
The illustrations, done by the author, were bold, cartoonish, and meant to be larger than life. All done in a variety of colors to make this an overall cute book. Uh, I do mean bad! ha ha
I give this book 4 stars more for the illustrations than the story.
Disclosure: I picked up this book from the local library. The views here are 100% my own and may differ from yours. ~Michelle, Reading Authors Network.
Find the author:

No comments:
Post a Comment