Sunday, June 9, 2024

Review: You Are A Story by Bob Raczka @childrensbooks



Blurb: An empowering reflection on the many things we are and the ways we relate to the world.

My Review: Do you listen to other people's stories? Do you know you have your own to tell? Seriously, you do!

This darling children's picture book tells the tale of how YOU are unique and only you can tell your story.

The "story" in the book stays true to a picture book as it is simple and easy to understand. It is the illustrations that really do it for me. Bold and large the pictures make this book, and the words enhance it. This is different as usually, it is the other way around.

This would be a great book for preschool through kindergarten and pair it with an enrichment about self or write their own stories.

4 stars!

Disclosure: I checked out this book from my local library. The views here are 100% my own and may differ from yours. ~Michelle, Reading Authors Network

No comments: