Tuesday, November 1, 2022

#November National Picture Book Month

Earlier in October, I mentioned that I would be resurrecting the National Picture Book Month which is in November. To find out about it and who started it, go HERE 

All month long, I will be highlighting and reviewing picture books for our younger set. Dianne, the original person who created this also had activities to go along with each book. Since this kind of creeped up on me and my issues with my laptop and internet, that is not going to happen this time around, that is, unless I can manage it. However, if you would like ideas for each one, let me know in the comments. I always have ideas!

Also, if you are participating in this month's celebration, let me also know that and I will come visit. If you are an author who would like me to review your book, message me about that too.

Enjoy the celebration!

~Michelle, Reading Authors Network

No comments: