Tuesday, July 8, 2014

High Summer Read-a-Thon...want to join in? #HighSummerRAT

High Summer Read-a-Thon
Last year I participated in my very first Read-a-thon called, "Winter's Respite." I am getting ready to do another read-a-thon hosted by the same blogger called, "High Summer Read-a-Thon" which I think will be just as fun. This one is held July 21-July27th.

The nice thing about this is there is only one Twitter party, prizes, and very few rules. Not to mention you can get those TBR piles down to a good working pile. If you are like me, you have one that just about hits your ceiling as it is.

Since I am mostly a kids lit blogger, it is nice she allows children's books to be read during the week. However, she does ask that you are reading at least one adult book. That does not seem like too much to ask.

So, what are you waiting for? Join in the party that happens four times a year. Hurry, go now!

~Naila Moon

No comments: