Monday, January 16, 2023

2023 Challenges and New... #RomanceTours #spotlights #booktours


Hello everyone and Happy Middle of the New Year 2023!

The end of 2022 went awry for me and my usual  end of year stuff and beginning of new year stuff went with it. I am just not getting back to blogging and catching up with all that is for 2023.

So, what is that you say? 

Well, I did not complete the majority of the book challenges I set out to do. I did finish the Goodreads challenge and I feel good about that. At this moment, I have not signed up for any book challenges including the Goodreads but I will. I am just not sure that I will push to do more than a couple of them. I will let you know in a future blog.

I have however, already begun signing up for new blitz, spotlights, and reviews. I simply love reading and need to get on with this year. I have a ton of reviews coming your way soon. I hope you enjoy them and of course purchase the books from the authors that work so hard to give us readers a bit of pleasure.

NEW THIS YEAR:

I will be creating and posting to a new sister blog. This blog will be strictly for romance (novels and historical romance etc). As you know, I never posted this genre before but want to do so for 2023. I can change my mind...right?  These will be spotlights only.

***Having said that, AUTHORS if you would like to do a spotlight tour for your romance novel, let me know. You can email me at nailamoon1968 at gmail dot com. I will be accepting now for tours in February.

ALSO:If any other genre would like a SPOTLIGHT TOUR or REVIEW (reviews are free) on this blog, email at above as well. I pretty much read anything. Just email me and we can talk.

For now, that is it.

Happy reading!

Michelle from Reading Authors Network

No comments: