Friday, October 1, 2021

October: #Reviews , #Spotlights and a Whole Lot More #2021 #CountdowntoHalloweenBlog #countdowntohalloween2021

 Photo Credit


 Hello my fellow friends and Blogger readers. October has arrived and I am as always eager for this month. I have been busy putting together "spooky" and not-so spooky Halloween/Fall reads. This month includes many spotlights but quite a few reviews too. Many of them also have giveaway attached so, make sure to check them out and enter if you want.


The horror!
Artist unknown to me.

In case you did not know. I along with a guy by the name of Dex, host a Halloween Countdown all month long. If you are blogging Halloween or the macabre and would like to sign up for it, do so before Sunday, October 3rd. This blog as well as many, many more are seen every year. It is fun!

 Go HERE to sign up.

I hope you enjoy this month with me! It starts...NOW!

~Michelle

No comments: