Thursday, January 14, 2021

Yes, Please by Amy Poehler #memoir #funny





About:

 In her first book, one of our most beloved funny folk delivers a smart, pointed, and ultimately inspirational read. Full of the comedic skill that makes us all love Amy, Yes Please is a rich and varied collection of stories, lists, poetry (Plastic Surgery Haiku, to be specific), photographs, mantras and advice

My review:

I have had this book on my TBR for awhile and took it off my shelf two days ago . I am glad I did.

Amy Poehler is funny but more importantly candid about her life. She writes about her boys, post-partum depression, marriage, divorce, drug use, sex, SNL, and Parks and Recreation.
She tells of hard work and much appreciation for people who give her a chance. She name drops everywhere!

This is a 3 1/2 star book but I popped it up to 4.

Disclosure: I purchased a copy of this book for my own collections. The views here are 100% my own and may differ from yours. ~Michelle

No comments: