Friday, April 19, 2013

Review of Just Ask The Universe by Michael Samuels

Just Ask the Universe
Facebook

I am sure you have heard of the books The Secret or The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. I am also sure you have heard at least something about the laws of attraction.

Well, now comes Just Ask The Universe!

Author, Michael Samuels takes a hands on, no fluff, approach to developing ones mind to gain anything you can dream and want. By following his steps closely and systematically he promises his approach to materializing ones dreams can be done even if you are young. He says, "This journey...requires you to create a blueprint for self-growth and self-improvement..."

He says all of this can be done because the Universe is open to us at all times and just waiting for us to ask. He explains in chapter two what the Universe is. For those concerned he also quickly points out that he sees the Universe not as God but different. He does not discount any belief but only respects.

I know I can always self-improve spiritually and of course in other aspects of my life there is always room for growth. All I have to do is ask?

Well, Michael Samuels says, yes but, you have to ask precisely. The entire book tells exactly step by step how to do just that.  

He even gives examples from his own life and from the lives of other people whom he knows that follow this approach. In fact, he mentions that this book in itself is a manifestation of asking! How cool is that?

I can honestly say that I never have read the books that I first mentioned but Michael Samuels mentions them and more. In fact, he list all his mentors in the back of his book for anyone to read.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will be using this method daily. In fact, I will be reading his book again and following what the Universe has to offer. After all, who doesn't want to have everything they ever desired. I know I do!

~Naila Moon


Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for my open and honest opinion. All views expressed here are 100% my own.

Where you can find Michael Samuels:
Amazon
Goodreads



No comments: