Saturday, April 18, 2020

A Note...

Dear followers, friends, and A-Z participants.

You may have noticed no A-Z postings coming from me in the last week or so.
Unfortunately, I have been in the hospital twice in three weeks (non-c-19 related). I obviously  got behind and have decided to not be concerned with it.

Having said that, I will still be doing the reviews and intend to finish, it simply will just not be on time.  Please check back often and by all means, leave me a comment on the wonderful authors I read and review.

Thanks for understanding,
Michelle

2 comments:

Operation Awesome said...

We're so happy to hear you're doing better! Take all the time you need. :)

J Lenni Dorner said...

It's a rough time for a lot of people. Absolutely the right call to put the challenge on the back burner. Take care of you!

I hope you and yours are staying safe and getting healthier during this difficult time.

J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author