Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A-Z Theme Reveal 2019...Are You In? #AtoZChallenge


It is that time of year where I gear up for the A-Z Blog Challenge. It is an annual challenge every April where 1000+ people blog about a variety of things. This year is the 10th year of the challenge. Wow! 

I have blogged for several years this challenge and I am excited to join in again. I will attempt two blogs again, although last year, I did not do so well. For this blog, I will once again be reviewing books. I will be tweaking things a bit than my usual norm due to time constraints.

My rules:
1. I will be mostly reviewing children's books. I have a huge TBR pile and I am also behind on book reviews for some authors. There may be other genres too. All books will be family friendly.
2. I will most likely just give the review and where to find the authors. I usually have a summary with my reviews too but to cut down on some time, I may not have the summary.
3. There may be repeat authors as some of my TBR pile the author's sent me multiple books written by them. This will not effect the challenge in the least.
4. I reserve the right to drop "A" or "The" from a title to make it fit for the letter of the day. However, if that is the case, I will have it in parenthesis in my blog title.
5. There may or may not be a giveaway attached to some of the books. Feel free to enter them.
6. I will try to visit as many people I can, especially those that comment each day. However, I work full time, and like other people, I am pre-posting some of the letters. Please comment though, I love a good comment like you do.

Please join in this year if you want to. You can join HERE.

Happy reading and Happy April!
~Michelle


No comments: