Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Book Challenges 2019


I read a ton in 2018 but did not meet the challenges by far. Therefore, the new year brings my outline my new book challenges for the new year.  I look forward to the challenges every year but am not going to overwhelm myself either.

So, on to it (Most challenges will overlap)...

Goodreads Challenge: 52 books  I have not met my goals in two years. That is going to change! 

Alphabet Soup Challenge: A-Z books  (That is going to coincide with the April A-Z Challenge)

Mount TBR: I am going for "Pike's Peak" with 12 books off of TBR



Reading Challenge Addict Challenge: I am going for the "Out of This World" with 16+ books 
(Note: this is a new challenge to me and for anyone who is addicted to reading challenges. LOL)


That is it. If I find a shorter challenge that intrigues me, I may add it but I think this is quite doable this year.  By the way, want a complete list of challenges for 2019? GO HERE

What challenges are you doing? Let me know in a comment.
Happy New Year!

Michelle aka Naila Moon

No comments: