Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Literary Junkies Meet Up #LiteraryJunkies


Come join me for Literary Junkies. We discuss a book a month and set questions by the host.
This month is, The Art Of Racing In The Rain by Garth Stein.

I will be posting my review of the book later on in the week. For now, here are the questions we will be discussing at our Twitter Party at 7PM CST.

1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.
Currently, I am reading several books. The Secret, White Chalk, Steve Martin Born Standing Up, and Scar Wolf. I have several more ready to start. :)

2. What book first made you fall in love with reading?
Hardy Boy Mysteries, Nancy Drew Mysteries, and a book called Daddy Long Legs

3. Summer is a great time for series.  What are your series recommendations?
Why not Harry Potter? Would you believe I have not read one of those books yet!

4. Does a song come to mind with the book you are currently reading? If so what it is?
Walk Like An Egyptian. ROFL!!!

5. Are you participating in any summer reading challenges?
I have been only doing the Goodreads challenge. Nothing much else. I have a ton on my plate and would prefer to relax.

No comments: