Friday, June 28, 2013

Review of The Universe-ity



Did you ever sit in a classroom and wonder what you were doing there? I have had that feeling on such occasions.

I often sat in algebra classes and wondered how knowing x+z-xc=7 was going to get me to a point where I would be able to teach kindergarten or have a family. I am pretty sure knowing that the state of Colorado has a vast dinosaur deposit was not going to get me that car I wanted either.

Was I really learning the things I needed to know so that I could attract those things into my life?

I heard about the laws of attraction several years ago and dabbled a bit. However, I did not know that much to thoroughly manifest the people. places and things I wanted in my life.

Enters the book by Michael Samuels, The Universe-ity.

In his follow up book from Just Ask The Universe, Michael Samuels takes you through a step by step of what to do and what not to do in the asking of things. He shows the reader through several examples that you do not necessarily need an education to get everything you want.

Ironically, the book is designed in such a way that you start in "Homeroom" and end up with "Senior" year. There is homework and even a certificate of "diploma" in the back. It is tongue in cheek but proves the point that one must be careful and take gradual steps and asking for things correctly in the big thing we call the universe. This is one education everyone from young to old can use!

This book gets:

Disclosure:I received a copy of this book for my open and honest review. The views expressed here are 100% my own.

Where you can find Michael Samuels:
Facebook
Amazon

No comments: