Monday, May 15, 2023

Review: The Portal Through by Rebecca Fletcher Gale #memoir #historical #ageofawakening




I  enjoy reading memoirs from other people as I like to hear/ read the stories of others lives. This book sounded interesting so, I picked it up. However, this book is not a complete memoir but story telling too.

The author weaves a tale told from a box of letters that she found in an old cabin she was renovating. It tells of spirit guides, love, and identity. The author is a good story teller and keeps things interesting for the most part.


This book is worth the read especially if you are interested in the age of "awakeness" or historical places.


Disclosure: I borrowed a copy of this book from my local library. The views expressed here are 100% my own and may differ from yours. ~Michelle, Reading Authors Network

No comments: