Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge and my Christmas Book Lists #ChristmasSpirit

Seasons of Reading

For the last few years, I have taken upon the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge. Even though this particular challenge started on November 20th, I got a little behind in my start. Even so, I have already read four books that are Christmas related and just bought another today to read.

It is not too late to start, you don't even need a blog. Just click on the picture above and go for it!


Here is my list thus far:

  1. Operation Christmas Child-Franklin Graham & Donna Lee
  2. Christmas Sweater-Glenn Beck
  3. Ghost Tale for Christmas-Pope Osborne
  4. The Mistletoe Inn-Richard  Paul Evans
  5. Christmas Spirit Memories-Joel Osteen
  6. Snowman Maker-Barbara Briggs Ward (reread)
  7. Reindeer Keeper, Believe Again!-Barbara Briggs Ward (reread)
  8. Christmas Magic-Michael Garland
  9. Grumpy Santa-Greg & Evan Spiridellis
  10. Christmas Prayers Collection-various authors
  11. Christmas, Present-Jacqueline Mitchard
  12. The Christmas Thief-Mary & Carol Higgins Clark

~Happy Reading, Michelle




No comments: