Friday, March 31, 2017

A-Z Blogging Starts...NOW!

Hello everybody! I hope you will be joining me for A-Z Blogging Challenge which officially begins April 1st. Just a reminder to people who I hope are reading this, please comment. I love comments as I am sure you do too.

I will come by your blog and say hello and you could possibly even have return trips from me if you get on the list over there to the right------------------->

In case you are new here, I am blogging children's book reviews all month long.
Just a shout out to authors: If you would like for me to review your book, I prefer a physical copy of your book and will review on Amazon and Goodreads. My blog gets cross posted in numerous social media too.  email me at nailamoon1968 at gmail dot com

I look forward to this fun yearly event. Whoo hoo...

And, I, Am, Off!

~M.M.

PS>To follow others on Twitter go to #AtoZChallenge

No comments: