Monday, October 5, 2015

#FrightFall Read-a-thon Ocotber 5-11, 2015 and Diverse Universe Oct. 4-17, 2015 #Diversiverse




I am once again joining Michelle at Seasons of Reading for Fight Fall Reading.
This fun week has everything to do with reading scary books but not necessarily blood and guts kind of books. We can read children's books of course but are asked to read at least one adult book throughout the duration.

Come back this week for reviews. Hope I get them all finished!

Here is my list:
The Devil's Glove by Cousin Vinny
My Babysitters A Monster by A.J. Cosmo
Weirder Than Weird by Francis Burger
Will Allen and the Great Monster Detectives by Jason Edwards

Maybe there will be more? Stay tuned!
~Naila Moon

PS> I am also participating in #DiverseUniverse this week too. Keep watching for all of these books.
More about that here: Diverse Universe




1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Glad you joined in this week, Naila. I'm so late making the rounds! I'm going to have to start asking for a couple of volunteers I think. I just can't keep up.

Your blog looks amazing! I love it!