Sunday, March 22, 2015

A-Z Blog Challenge Teaser/Reveal




As you might have noticed on my sidebar I announced that I was going to do the A-Z blog challenge once again. I decided to do not one blog but two this year. I could possibly be loco but I am going to give it a shot.

So, on this blog, I will be doing...drum roll...I said, drum roll!...

Book reviews! Surprise! *Chuckles*

Yes, I know I do them all the time on this blog but there will be a blog every day (except Sundays) that correlates with the letter of the day. Most all of the book reviews I will be doing will be for younger children but there will be some YA and maybe an adult or two.

If you want to check out my other blog, Just The Stuff Ya Know, the theme will be more eclectic there, at least that is the plan at the moment.

Follow along with me or even join up if you wish. I look forward to seeing you!

~Naila Moon


4 comments:

Stephen Tremp said...

Great theme! People are always looking for a good book to be recommended to them.

Deborah Weber said...

I look forward to this!

A Tarkabarka Hölgy said...

Book reviews make a great theme! :) And I really liked your review of the Mini Myths :)

@TarkabarkaHolgy from
Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

betty said...

Good for you for attempting 2 blogs in the challenge! Book reviews are great since people are always looking for a good book to read! Have fun with the challenge!

betty