Tuesday, February 3, 2015

#WintersRespite Wrap up




Well, this read-a-thon seemed to go by pretty quick. I did get a few books read and reviewed but right in the middle of it, I got sick. I am still dealing with whatever this crummy cold is and it is slowing me down. Somehow, I missed the Twitter party too. Ugh, I do not like it!

Even still, I press on with reading and reviewing. Right at the tale end of the read-a-thon, I read a memoir from Carol Burnett. It was such a great book. I have only preliminary reviewed it but will get to it soon. Maybe tomorrow?

Anyway, that's a wrap for the #WintersRespite read-a-thon. I am looking forward to the next one.

Happy Reading! ~Naila Moon

PS. Please go and check out the #KidLitBlogHop going on now. You can find that HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me for the read-a-thon, Naila. I hate that you got sick. I hope you're on the mend now.

    I apologize for not being a better host. I hope you will join me next time. I promise I will be better!

    P.S. I have always loved Carol Burnett. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I can't wait to read about Carol Burnette she was definitely the best and her show was just too too funny. She had the greatest group ever put together...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by. I appreciate all of your comments.
~Naila Moon