Friday, January 30, 2015

You know what day it is? It's Book Nook Friday Outdoors! 1/30/15 #booknooks


This is the day of the week I share with you places and spaces to read. Some are very elaborate, some are very cuddly, some are ugly, but all are functional for that one thing we like to do. Read!

This week I came across a book nook that I would certainly love. Being an outdoor, hug the trees kind of gal, I thought this nook would be ideal. Can you imagine being in this and it slightly raining. Oh, heaven!




This next one is really wonderful too. I can only imagine a little girl out there with all the pom poms and pink. Who knows though, maybe a little boy might like it too.



Here is the grown up version. Don't you think?


Finally, I think this would be fun too. You could grow it in the Spring or Summer.


That's it for this week. Make sure to come back next Friday for more Book Nooks!
Happy Reading! ~Naila Moon



No comments: