|Please post our button|
This is our 51st episode of the hop. Enjoy hopping around and meeting some Kid Lit bloggers and authors! Of course by all means, post your own Kid Lit post and we will be by to see you.
Please read the rules below and enjoy the Hop!
This year, as last year, I decided to join several reading challenges. It is exciting to finish them knowing I had read some great books.
This year I have challenged myself to incorporate more diverse books into my reading and reviewing. I feel it is necessary for children of all races, abilities and home life to see themselves in books. I feel it gives kids a sense of self worth if they can read about kids just like them.
If you follow me, you have probably seen some books already. Be watching for more and join me January 27th when I, along with several other bloggers, celebrate Multicultural Children's Book Day.
This is a book I recently reviewed: Dancing Drum
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*1. We ask that you kindly follow your hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we've added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick "follow" or "like" that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! :-)
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don't link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post.*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one. Please link unique posts each time ~ no repeats please. *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you're linking up. If you'd prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? If you've joined us before, you are welcome to join us again! Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.