Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Write On Review Weekend Challenge 12/20-12/21, 2014

Write On Review-a-Thon

I found this monthly challenge from the Book Vixen. I like to challenge myself anyway but this is an extra boost because it challenges me to get things done and not procrastinate. uh hmm...

 I have listed all the books I need to yet review on a separate page tab but will certainly not get done in just a weekend. However, that is a plan for 2015 to get them all done besides all the new ones I will have.

As for what I plan to have done by the end of the year, they are listed below. I hope to get most of those pre-posted. Wish me luck and I will let you know where I am at on the 22nd!

 PS. Notice this is just not for book blogging so, if you review a different way, then that is ok too. Just get it done. *Smiles*

Review-a-Thon Details:
Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post.
The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on 12/20. On 12/20, get working on those reviews!
There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on 12/22.

My Review list:
Santa's Birthday Gift by Sherrill S. Cannon
The Reindeer Keeper:Believe Again by Barbara Briggs Ward
The Three Gifts: A Story About Three Angels and the Baby Jesus by Kathie Lee Gifford
The Little Drummer Boy by Ezra Jack Keats
Snowmen at Christmas by Caralyn Buehner
Kwanzaa Kids by Joan Holub



No comments: