Thursday, December 18, 2014

Secret Santa Book Wrap Up #Christmas #ChristmasSpirit

I participated for the first time in a Secret Santa book exchange hosted by Michelle M. of The True Book Addict. We had a limit on the amount we could spend, not including shipping. It was a small amount and I am grateful for that.



However, I think my Secret Santa went crazy but I do adore her for the gifts she sent. Lori from Psychotic State Books, sent me the sweetest Santa tea pot and cup. She also sent me the book "Wolves" and the book, "Me" by Katherine Hepburn. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


3 comments:

Lori Johnston said...

I'm so happy you like your gifts, Naila! I promise you that I didn't go over our limit - - I love sales and bargain hunting. :)

Enjoy!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Wow! Lori did awesome. LOVE the teapot/cup! Can Lori be mine next year? LOL

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

Awesome gift!!!