Monday, September 29, 2014

#FrightFall Start!

FrightFall Read-a-Thon
I mentioned to you that I would be doing the FrightFall Read-a-thon a few weeks ago. Guess what? It is here and started today! I am pretty excited to join in this reading challenge as it will get me a little out of my comfort zone.

I decided to purchase a mystery/thriller on Kindle to start this frightfully good read-a-thon but will be reviewing several children's books too as I go along. I am excited and a bit scared (HA) to get going.

If you would like to join me and several others just click on the photo to the right and it will take you right to the link to sign up.

Happy reading!
~Naila Moon

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Welcome, Naila! Thrilled to have you with us! What book did you decide to read? I hope you enjoy it!

Love your header. Just lovely! Of course, I'm partial to black cats. ;)