Monday, January 27, 2014

#WintersRespite Read-a-thon Plans




As you should know by now I decided to join in on the read-a-thon this week. The main rule you ask? Read, read and read some more. Yes, there are prizes and yes, there is the twitter chats too but mainly...reading. Believe it or not, I received two books in the mail just today.

Since Michele of True Book Addict is the face behind the book...I mean read-a-thon, she asked us to try to read novels or novellas. However, quick to point out that kid's books were ok too. Again, in essence, no real rules involved but to read. This I can do!

As I said, I received books just today and even though I have a growing TBR stack, I decided to begin with one I received which just happens to be a novel of sorts. It will take me a couple of days to finish it and then I will move on to the children's books I have to complete.

This is my plan for the week. It is a good solid plan if I do say so myself. Wish me luck!
~Naila Moon

1 comment:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Great plan!
and glad you're enjoying the relaxed nature of this readathon -
I do too =)
HapPy reading...