Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter Read-a-thon week #WintersRespite

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon
This week I will be participating in a Read-a-thon. I found this via another blogger who posted that she too was going to participate. This looks to be just what I need to get that to be read pile down to manageable. Of course is the pile ever really manageable. I think not! That is the joy of reading!

Anyway, I look forward to this seemingly laid back week. The only main rule I have seen is that you must read some novels or novellas during the week. You can read other books too including children's literature which for me, is a good thing.

If you want to join in, hit the link above and sign up. I believe there are to be prizes too. Stayed tuned for more this coming week.
~Naila Moon

No comments: